I love reading. I love classics. I love period movies. Oh, and I love dogs.
Just for fun, here are a few random facts about me:
1. I am ardently in love with Honey and Clover. But none of my anime-loving acquaintances seem to have a deep regard to it as I do.
2. When my high school classmates call me weird, they think I am insulted. On the contrary, I take it as a compliment.
3. If I could conjure a corporeal patronus, I hope it would take the form of a unicorn. Yes, I am an HP freak and yes, I hold a deep respect for JKR.
Harry Potter was my childhood. Harry Potter is my life.
5. My favorite Greek god is the Lord of Delphi.
6. Pedestrian lanes make me talk to myself. Don’t ask, I don’t even know the answer myself.
7. I wish to wear elven ears like those worn by Orlando Bloom in The Lord of the Rings.
8. Go back to the first sentence of number 1.
I originally intended to write 10 random facts but ended up writing only 8 since the others I thought of are not so random.
My name is Pauline, a twenty-something Filipino, and though I may not always be online, I would still be genially obliged to reply to your questions or suggestions posted here. 🙂